Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Progression of a Painting - Currently Going On - Interactive Piece

Sneak Peak 5





Sneak Peak #4 



Sneak Peak 3


Sneak Peak 2



Sneak Peak 1





I've recently just started a piece, and via social media platforms have asked people to "Describe music or art using one adjective." I've broadened my question to include song lyrics or anything that would like to see in the piece I am currently working on. I don't guarantee to use everything sent my way, but if it's relevant and I feel the creative urge to use it I will. Until I'm satisfied that the piece is completed, I am most likely going to use everything that is suggested to me.

Keep checking back because I plan on adding pictures of the progression of this piece. You will get to see how my creative mind lets loose.

Enjoy
.


Here are a list of words I've received so far:
-
evocative
-undeniable

-everything
-oxygen
-healing
-hope
-comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment